We are currently seeking a mobile developer for native applications to be part of our team.
What will you be doing?
The mobile developer will work in a team environment in the design and execution of native app products.
We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in user experience definition and user interface design.
- If you know why UX and UI need to play nicely in the mobile application sandbox — then you know our clients.
- If you understand that creative design and experience design functions live under one roof — then you know us.
- If you are the evangelist and the architect for the products you work on — then you know our passion.
- If you see how science and art come together in the design and development of native application — then you know how we work.
- If coding world-class web and mobile products is something you eat, sleep, and dream – then you’ll be in good company.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Java, Objective-C, Swift
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Possess an advanced knowledge of native UX/UI;
- Drive to keep up to date with developments and trends in the tech and modern media world;
- Experience with version control system;
- The ability to interpret and follow technical plans;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions;
- Understand Agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
Bachelor's degree or higher in a related discipline (preferred but not required). Minimum 2+ years in a mobile development position.