Activities & Main Responsabilities
You will have a direct reporting line to the Group Account Director and we will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Know all client systems and processes: You will be responsible for managing all aspects of our clients' business from scope and staffing to the overall financial health
- Become a close friend with the brand manager. Understand and advocate their needs internally
- Support the submission process and attend regulatory reviews on behalf of Healthware.
- Lead the Account Service role for projects with oversight from the senior team.
- At least 2 years of client service experience
- Experience with Pharma & Digital Health (preferable experience from an agency)
- Fluent in English both orally and in writing
- Ability to collect, impart and dialogue about information and ideas in a compelling, collaborative, and effective way
- Ability to be an effective “keeper” of the business. You understand and share the big picture while nurturing opportunities for growth
- Stress & Time Management
- Strategic Thinker
- Persuasive and aware
- Outgoing and proactive
- Smiling and ambitious
- Helpful and a people-person
- Client orientated and inventive
- A person who can read different situations
- A team player that takes ownership driving your responsibilities all the way
- Focused on deadlines and the importance in your contribution
Investing in you
We offer you an excellent opportunity to grow your skills within an international world leading company performing to the highest professional standards. We will build your future career and we will guide you through your professional development at Healthware.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity! Healthware welcomes and encourages applications from different backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.